Shivani Kiriluk, D.O.
Shivani Kiriluk is an accomplished and friendly gastroenterologist based in Naperville, IL. Her passion and enthusiasm for internal medicine and gastroenterology are evident in the extensive studies and research she has conducted or been part of during her career. She has given several oral and poster presentations and participated in a number of research studies on a variety of topics, such as the implications of Epstein Barr virus on Hodgkin’s disease. As a result of this dedication, Dr. Kiriluk has been the recipient of several honors and recognitions from various medical organizations.
- DO: Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, IL
- BA: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Loyola University, Maywood, IL
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Loyola University, Maywood, IL
- Internal Medicine
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association